January 23, 2017

{Walking Into 2017}

Oh lordy. It's been a minute since I updated about my weight loss. Probably because since I got down to 216, I haven't really gone too far past it and stayed. I'd like to say I don't know why that is, but I do.


It's because I reward myself with food. This is something I desperately need to change. I also need my uncontrollable urge to snack or over eat at night. I'm not sure how to stop this. I tell myself I'm not going to snack anymore, that I'm not hungry I'm just bored. And yet I still pick up that damn food!  So it's kind of a vicious cycle. I eat, tell myself I'm not going to do it again, and find myself right back where I started the next night. It's super frustrating. But it's also something only I can control. It's something only I can change. I can't depend on anyone to slap the food out of my hand. Though I would love for that to happen lol. Maybe I should look into that.

I have been managing to meet my step goal every day though. I set my goal at 5,000 steps and I've met it or sometimes gone beyond it. Next week I'm going to kick up the step goal to 6,000 and see how well I do with that. We shall see right?

Weight Watchers is kind of a different story. I tend to go over my daily allowance for points a lot, but I'm not too worried about it. I know that I would lose faster if I could just keep it under control, but I'm being mindful of what I'm eating, the portions are what get me. This week I am going to try my hardest to keep within my daily allowance. Keep your fingers crossed for me folks!

So that's basically my update. Nothing super exciting, mainly just goals. Speaking of goals I set my weight loss goal at 10lb instead of trying to make it to 200 right off the bat. I'm hoping that helps me get there. Since it's not 16lbs I have to lose, it's just 10. Another thing we will just have to see what happens.

If you want to follow my daily progress, definitely follow me on Instagram! I post on there a lot :)




-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment