January 13, 2017

{50 Questions You've Never Been Asked}

I haven't done one of these in a while. So I thought I would! Since I'm having kind of a writers block tonight. I got this one from Mama Kat. Feel free to post them on your blog and send me the link!

1. What’s your favorite candle scent? I don't do candles because my cats would never leave them alone. But I have the B&BW wall flowers. I love the pumpkin cupcake scent in those!

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Hmm...Jennifer Lawrence or Amy Schumer.

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Ryan Reynolds. I think he'd be a blast at holiday get togethers lol.

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I was 28

5. Do you know a hoarder? Yes! We used to live across the street from some! A mother and her adult son. They owned the house they lived in that was packed with crap, along with a garage packed with crap, and then the house next door that was (is?) packed with crap! They ended up moving to Missouri or something. They come back every now and then to grab more crap. To be honest I don't know how they still have stuff to get. The places aren't that big

6. Can you do a split? No

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 12 I think. Yeah. I got a bike when I was 7 or 8 from my birthday but I fell and had no desire to learn after that. Then one day I wanted to learn again.

8. How many oceans have you swam in? One. 

9. How many countries have you been to? Just one.

10. Is anyone in your family in the army? There have been many military men in my family. My brother was in the National Guard. But a lot of my family has been in.

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I do have one lol. But if I had another one I would name her Loretta. I'm not sure of the middle name.

12. What would you name your son if you had one? I have 2 lol. But if I was to have another, I would absolutely be naming him after my grandpa.

13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? F

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, David the Nome, and just a bunch of others. I loved TV when I was a kid as much as I do now.

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Pippy Longstocking I'm pretty sure.

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? No. I'd like to read HP cause I love the movies. But I haven't gotten around to it yet.

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? American.

18. Did your mother go to college? No.

19. Are your grandparents still married? No. My moms parents divorced and remarried when she was a kid, they each remarried. Her dad passed when I was 23, my pawpaw passed 2 years ago. My dads parents were married until his dad passed a few years ago.

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Nope.

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Who doesn't know who Kermit is?

22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Disney Land.

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Italian.

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Gray. Grey is Christian ;)

25. Is your father bald? My biological father, no. The man that raised me, yes he was.

26. Do you know triplets? I went to school with a set of triplets.

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Notebook.

28. Have you ever had Indian food? Well of course.

29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Famous Daves

30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yeah. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? Costco! I effing love Costco!

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? I have no idea. My mom was so stuck up my dads ass that she probably would have named me after him.

33. If you have a nickname, what is it?When I was a kid they called me many things lol. Kris Michelle, TinTin, Thithy (cause that's what my cousin called me). 

34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? Honestly? My pawpaw was probably my favorite person in the world. I miss him so much.

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? I think both have their pros and cons. 

36. Can you whistle? No.

37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No! It has to be almost pitch black for me to sleep.

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Nope. I should but I don't.

39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Nope.

40. What medical conditions do you have? None that I'm aware of.

41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Umm...well I've given birth twice, broken my ankle once, and ended up with a kidney infection. So yeah. 

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Of course! I love that movie!

43. Where do you buy your jeans? Usually Vanity. But I've gotten a couple pairs are Maurices and I liked those too.

44. What’s the last compliment you got? Something I'm not repeating here ;)

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Usually. 

46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Um...I only drink regular sweet tea lol.

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? 4 (yep.)

48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I'm not raising them to practice any religion. That's a personal choice. 

49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? Um, I have no idea. I don't think there was every one defining moment when I realized he wasn't real. I was the oldest of 4 kids though, so even when I didn't believe, I faked it.

50. Why do you have a tumblr? I could never get into Tumblr. 


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment