March 11, 2016

{I'm Fat..}

I know I've made weightloss posts before. I've said I'm giving up soda, junk food, fast food. I've said I'm going to go to the gym. Then I bought the treadmill and vowed to walk every single day. I'm awful at keeping my word when it comes to my fitness. I'm not sure if it's a motivation thing or if I'm just defeated when it comes to this stuff. What I do know is that I need to do something.

My problem is that I start off pretty good. I download the fitness trackers (I redownloaded MyFitnessPal), I track my points (value diary so I'm not paying $20 a month), and I wear my fitbit (flex). But then something happens and I get off track. I don't know why. I don't know what makes me stop all the sudden.

I do know that I'm weighing in too much. I expect to see immediate results even know though I know that's not how it works. You can't work out for an hour one day and drop 60lb lol. That's not going to happen. But after a week of working out, I get really discouraged when I've lost .2lb or even worse gained.

And I don't know what to do anymore. I'm at my highest weight right now. I feel disgusting. I feel like I look disgusting. But that doesn't stop me from picking up that damn potato chip does it? Ugh.

On a positive note though, I have done good with giving up soda. I haven't had it in two weeks I think. I don't even really want it. I've started drinking tea again. So that's something right? Then again, the amount of sugar I put in my tea probably isn't any better for me lol. But it's not soda!

So how does everyone else stay motivated?

0 comments:

Post a Comment