March 7, 2016

{I Can Clean Again!}

I am by no means a neat freak. In fact, my house is almost always a disaster. I've got three kids who refuse to put anything where it goes and a husband who does the same. It's infuriating but such is life with other people in your house right?

But when I do happen to get in the mood to really clean the house, I want it clean. I don't want to vacuum and an hour later be stepping on things the vacuum missed. That is a serious pet peeve of mine. So when my Shark vacuum that we bought five years ago started to skip over almost everything I started getting more than a little annoyed. It's near impossible to keep up with the vacuuming and make the house look like we're not squatters when the tool I'm using to clean with leaving half of what needs to off the floor behind.


So we went on a hunt for a new vacuum! I did not want another Shark. Although the one we had worked for a while, the hose soon got a hole in it (which probably contributed a great deal to the lack of sucking) and I didn't want to deal with that again. But on the flip side, I didn't want to pay $400 for another Dyson either (we'd gotten our first one at a huge discount).

We just kept putting it off. All the while my house was starting to look like we were all shedding with the dog and cat hair floating around the floor because the vacuum wasn't picking everything up. Then one day we got our rewards for Costco from our American Express, it was enough to almost cover a new vacuum. We had seen a few the last time we were there.

So we loaded up the car and headed over. Once again we were faced with a Dyson and a Shark. We were just about to pick the Shark when I spotted a Hoover Rewind 2 for $99! The yellow lab on the front of the box was enough for me to want it. That meant it was powerful enough to pick up all the pet hair! So we bought it!

I have to say, I'm pretty much in love with it! It picks up everything, I even ran it over the rug in the living room that I was sure was going to have to be thrown out, and it picked up almost all of the dog hair on it!

I'm over joyed to have found such an amazing deal for such an awesome price. So thank you Costco!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment