September 5, 2014

{Challenge Failed & I'm Going Crazy!!}

I know that I said I was going to keep up with this blogging challenge but I didn't. And I'm giving it up. I'm over it.

I don't know what I'm going to do with Dawn. I am so frustrated and annoyed and pissed off at her behavior. I can't stand that she refuses to learn from her mistakes. I know what's going to happen if she actually makes it through this year, she's going to get that "bad kid" reputation. You know the one. Every kid in school knows who they are and every parent tries to dissuade their kids from spending time with them. She's going to be that kid. Every kid in her class knows who she is, and girls are viscous. They're going to tell their friends and their friends are going to tell more friends. It's going to make her whole school experience hell. I was friends with a couple of those kids. I don't want her to go through something like that. But the road she's going down...she will. She had her first in school suspension today. I didn't have one of those until I was in high school. I'm pretty sure it was for not having my homework done or something. I don't know. I only got one though. That was enough lol. I don't know what to do to help her though. She refuses to acknowledge any wrong doing. Everything she gets in trouble for it's because of someone else. I just don't understand her logic behind never being able to take the blame when she did something wrong. Just like the other night, she's grounded for however long it takes to get her to stop getting detentions and she was upstairs playing on her DS. Her excuse was that it was in her room. What?! I don't even know what to say to that. And then again tonight, she got caught playing Owens DS, saying there was nothing else for her to do. What the hell kid?? Just what the hell??

So yeah. I'm going crazy. Beyond crazy actually. If I drank, I'd be drinking every night. But I don't. So I complain here.

Side note: Sonic ha the most amazing lemon freezes I have ever tasted. Like a lemon shake up from the fair :)


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment