September 13, 2014

{Thats how you know it's Fall}

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. The colors the food the good times being had. It also means my favorite season upon us...the Christmas season!!

Today D and I took the boys to the Morton Pumpkin Festival. Something I have been doing pretty much every year since I was little. Even if it was just to walk around and look at the craft booths. Which was always my favorite part to be honest.

Unfortunately it was freezing and the parade took forever to get started. Neither of the boys were into it so we skipped it and went right for the ticket line. They each rode a couple, and D and I even rode one together. I don't even remember the last time I was on a fair ride. I almost lost the tenderloin I had for lunch lol.

Speaking of food, when did the corn dogs shrink?? They were regular sized hot dogs, perfect for Owen but D ended up stopping somewhere else and getting some chili cheese nachos. I remember the fair food when I was a kid was a lot better and a lot more of it. What happened?

In all it was a pretty good day. The boys even scored a couple wooden swords :).

For those wondering, Dawn was not allowed to go because she received another detention on Thursday. I was kind of sad to leave her home because I wanted a family outing. But at the same time I can't condone her behavior. At all.

I of course got a couple pics I'm going to share with you :). For all of them you can head on over to my facebook :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment