September 8, 2014

{ #weightwatchers Getting back to it!}

It's no surprise that I've fallen off the weight watchers wagon. I haven't been going to the gym like I should be or watching what I eat. I haven't gained back all the weight I lost but I've gained back far too much. So I'm getting back to it this week.

I skipped the gym today because last night my back was giving me problems and I didn't want to risk it going out on me. Something it hasn't done since I lost some of this weight so I'm guessing the weight was a factor in my back problems recently. But tomorrow morning when I take Owen to school it'll be gym time! I'm only going to do the treadmill and I'm going to go as long as I can. The last time I did that I walked 3miles. I think that's pretty good for me.

I also decided to get some dinners together that are on the points system and not have to guess at how much each thing is. I've actually found quite a few recipes on pinterest. I'm kind of excited to try them.

I am also going to attempt a little working out at home. I have a whole board on pinterest devoted to getting fit. I have yet to try anything on it lol. So I'm going to pick out a few things and see if I can't give myself a little boost on the workouts. Wish me luck!

I think that's all for my plans. I need to get back on track so I'm not gaining everything back and letting all my hard work go up in smoke. I have to stick with this. I feel so much better about myself now that I've lost weight. I want to keep feeling better about myself. Plus, I'm determined to be in a pretty swim suit next year ;). Dare I say..a bikini even? We shall see. With hard work and determination anything is possible right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment