September 14, 2014

{I have a TV addiction}

Being a stay at home mom makes it possible for me to watch a lot of TV. I mean, I even watch it at the gym lol. So naturally I've got a long list of shows that I need to watch..or I get cranky. I've also got several that are starting again soon which I am so ready for!

Lets do the ones that are still airing (or just started) first. Most of them are on OnDemand so you should be able to catch up on them should you choose. Or you can find them on Amazon :).


Witches of East End. This one is coming to an end soon I think but until then, amaze-balls!! I stink at describing shows so they actually sound good, so I'll just go ahead and copy/paste from imdb. But my advice is to just watch the pilot and I swear you will get sucked in so fast!
  • Centers on the adventures of a mother and her two adult daughters, both of whom unknowingly are their family's next generation of witches, who lead seemingly quiet, uneventful modern day lives in Long Island's secluded seaside town of North Hampton. When one of the daughters becomes engaged to a young, wealthy newcomer, a series of events forces her mother to admit to her daughters they are, in fact, powerful and immortal witches.
    Written by Lifetime

Naked and Afraid. D turned me on to this one in the first season, it reminds me of survivor but no one wins money, there are only 2 people, and they are actually in middle of nowhere. There's not a hotel across the street from where they're filming lol. It basically follows 2 people in the middle of nowhere, both naked, both supposed to be survivalists. Usually at least one of them is an idiot lol. They have cameras following them but they can't intervene unless someone says "I'm a whiner and want to go home" or someone is deathly ill or seriously injured. It's usually pretty entertaining.
  • Each week, a new pair of total strangers are faced with the ultimate survival challenge: survive for 21 days together with no clothes or supplies in some of the most dangerous environments in the world. In addition to the landscape itself working against the duo, the local wildlife stalks looks to prey on them as well. Of course, the biggest complication for any of the couples might end up being their own clashing egos.
    Written by Jiilo_Kim

Utopia. This one just started, there are only three episodes at the time of this post being written. So you can definitely catch up in a hurry, but I need to warn you each episode is about 2hrs long. So be sure you can sit and watch the whole 2hrs. Fox doesn't allow you to fast forward, learned this the hard way.
  • Since the dawn of time, humans have always wondered: does a perfect world exist? Now, we get the chance to build one. Will it be ultimate happiness or utter chaos? Fifteen pioneering Americans leave their everyday lives and move to an isolated, undeveloped location - for an entire year - where they are challenged to create their own civilization from scratch.
So far, it has been crazy amounts of drama. And I already have found people I would like to see go. Which happens once a month, and someone new comes in. Can not wait to see a couple people GTFO.


I heart Nick Carter. You knew this one was coming right? I mean, how could I make a shows I love post without talking about my Nick? This show follows Nick Carter and fiance Lauren Kitt to the alter. I love it. A lot of people give her a lot of crap but as a fan for the past 21yrs I can say that as long as she's treating Nick right, who the hell cares about anything else? :) I heart her as much as Nick at this point.
  • Growing up in front of the camera as the most popular member of the Backstreet Boys, Nick Carter has lived a charmed life. Known for being the only single member of the band, Nick was deemed 'America's Most Eligible Bachelor' and reveled in the title. But now, all that's about to change – after years of playing the field (and the occasional bad romance) Nick Carter has finally found love, and is getting prepared to take the long walk down the aisle. Nick's fiancĂ©e Lauren Kitt is a smart, self-possessed woman who has become the center of his universe. But no one said love would be easy. Lauren may be the apple of Nick's eye, but his devoted fans aren't too pleased to see their idol snatched away by 'another woman'. Add to the mix Nick's demanding career, as well as both Nick and Lauren's outrageous families, and suddenly 'happily ever after' seems a whole lot more difficult to achieve. "I Heart Nick Carter" will follow Nick and Lauren as they chart the sometimes rocky path to 'I Do'. Will their love prove strong enough to overcome all the obstacles that stand in their way?
This show just started also and the 2nd episode will be airing this Wed. For anyone that wants to watch it :).


I love a good ghost story! I don't care if it's real. As long as it's somewhat believable, I'll be glued to the TV. My favorite ghost shows are My Haunted House and A Haunting on Destination America. There's really no explanation needed, they both cover ghost stories. And sometimes they're both scary as crap lol.


Girls. This show is over. I don't know when it ended and I don't know when it starts again. But it's slightly amazing. I wasn't sure I was going to like it at first, but I got sucked in quick. I don't know why to be honest. I don't identify with any of the females on this show, at all. But they are all so awkward and get into such awkward situations (especially Hannah, the main character). I spend most of the episode going "what the hell just happened?" lol. I think you'll have to watch it to know what I'm talking about. I think this quote on imdb says it all.
  • The assorted humiliations, disasters and rare triumphs of four very different twenty-something girls: Hannah, an aspiring writer; Marnie, an art gallery assistant and cousins Jessa and Shoshanna. Written by Anonymous
That's pretty much the only shows I'm watching on a regular basis right now. Besides the obvious Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment