September 22, 2014

{Bored Kristin = Time for Survey!!}

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom? "Quit texting at school" I sent it to Gaige lol

B) What does the last text you recieved say? And from whom? "Hi" from Gaige

C) What time do you wake up most mornings? Since I have to get the kids up, usually around 630 and then I lay back down after waking dawn up. I get up for good about 715 to get Gaige out the door and then Owen gets up after he is gone. Makes for a much easier morning this way.

D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night? Nope. Not one little bit ;)

E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day? I run a hot bath and watch YouTube on my phone lol. Sometimes I'll read if I've got a good book handy.

F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom? Owen gave me kisses this morning :)

G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school? No. I rarely got into trouble at school.

H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so? I do enjoy being a stay at home mom thanks :)

I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos? Sometimes lol

J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined? Um yeah. More times than I would like to think about.

K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking? Yeah. I have.

L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted? No. Never.

M) Tell us something weird that turns you on. I don't think the things that turn me on are weird at all lol.

N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual? My husband and yeah. The feeling was mutual lol.

O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately? Dawn and how I need to figure out a different way to parent her. Clearly what we are doing isn't working.

P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation? Never. My beliefs are mine and I'm not going to change them to avoid a fight.

Q) Do you usually initiate hugs? From my kids..yeah. Not from other people. I'm not a touchy person.

R) Are you a very affectionate person? With my kids yeah.

S) Can you roll your own cigarettes? Don't smoke.

T) What are you looking forward to? Halloween D and I are going on a ghost hunt!

U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more? Yes and yes.

V) Are you mentally strong? I feel like I am.

W) Are you physically strong? If I need to be yes.

X) Do you think you’re a good person?
I think I try to be. But no one is perfect right?

Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now. Drama. I wish we had none of it. We've gotten rid of a lot of it but it seems to creep back somehow and we just don't need that crap.

Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast? Sometimes I have a smart ones egg wrap or a bagel or a waffle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment