September 27, 2014

{Another Vox Box!}

If you have known me for any amount of time then you know that I am ridiculously picky about what I give my dogs. I only want the best for them. I want them around for as long as possible. So when Influenster said they were sending me the Pedigree Stackerz for them to try, I wasnt super excited. None of those brands excite me. Most of their foods are full on nothing but byproducts and fillers. Which is basically feeding your dog McDonald's every day. But I figured a little bit isn't going to hurt them.

The package came in the mail today and I was very please to learn that the first ingredient was real beef. I was also pleased to see a $1 off coupon for both the stackerz and dentesticks.

The pups were very excited to have a new treat!

The both wolfed them down and loved them! The real test will be Boss's tummy though. If he can eat them without getting sick, then I will absolutely be purchasing them :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment