March 17, 2014

{ #weightwatchers Week 10}

OK. So maybe I should lay off those delicious Kroger glazed donuts (that 8pp each! Yikes!). But they're so good!

I still lost this week though. Itcertainly wasnt as much as i was hoping but something is better than nothing, or gaining. Right?

I started the week at 199.4 and today I am 198.6. So that's a .8lb loss this week.

I really need to step up my game if I want to be in a swim suit by our Florida trip. Its hard though! I buy the kids snacks and they end up eating mine. Ugh. It makes me crazy!!

But I'm really gonna have to just make myself stop. Because its not doing me any favors. And I've seen the amount I can lose in a week of staying on plan. So let's get this shit going already!

How is everyone else doing with their weight loss? Please feel free to comment and share your journey with me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment