March 24, 2014

{ #weightwatchers Week 11}

Last week I was 198.6 and this week I'm 198.8. Its literally starting to piss me off.

This is pretty much the difference in me holding on to water. Which is pretty common with me. So next week I could be down 2lb like I was a couple weeks ago. It all depends.

I'm trying to stay away from salty foods. I had McDonalds the other day for the first time in a while. Which probably didn't help the gain. Blah. I should have had him stop at Subway like I wanted to instead of just eating that fish sandwich.

I can't seem to give up the damn junk food. It really doesnt help that I buy stuff for me to snack on and someone eats it all before I can get to it. Meaning, the kids eat it all. Its annoying as crap to go looking for a snack and the only thing left is chips. My weakness of course. I even bought some Simply Balanced stuff from Target last week and I caught Gaige eating it the other day. Like I don't buy a ridiculous amount of snacks for them already they have to eat mine too. *pulls hair out*

So that is my weekly update. How is your weight loss coming?

0 comments:

Post a Comment