July 12, 2013

{Colgate Total Advance Mouth Wash #VoxBox #ColgateTotalMW }

Last week I got my very first Influenster box or VoxBox! I was so excited! It's for the Colgate Total Mouth Wash.


I was so excited to test it out. I've been using Optic White for a long time, so a new one is a welcome change :).

When I tried it for the first time I loved the minty taste (certainly better than the taste of the optic white)! But it doesn't really last all day. It says 12hr on the bottle but it didn't last past breakfast. Even the optic white nasty taste lasted longer than that.

Honestly I can't think of anything else to say about it. I wish I had more good things to say but no. It's not all that fabulous and it's not the most horrible mouth wash either.

Dislcaimer: I got this mouth wash for FREE and was not paid for this review. It is my honest opinion. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment