November 6, 2015

{If I Won a Million Dollars!}

What wouldn't I do if I won a million dollars is probably a better question.

So lets go down the list shall we? For starters though, if I were to ever win a substantial amount of money, enough that we would never have to worry about money again, I wouldn't tell anyone. And I mean no one. OK, well maybe I'd tell my siblings. But that's it. I don't need the crazies crawling out of the woodwork trying take my damn money!


Right off the bat, I'd put some in trusts for my kids. They wouldn't get them until they were adults of course. None of that 18 year old running around spending money like dumbasses crap.

After the trusts were set up I would pay off my house and finish it. I would not buy a brand new house. I would just want my house done. Chances are everything that I'd ever wanted to do it, would get done. Like remodeling the kitchen and bathroom. Maybe I'd find some way to expand my basement so I could actually do something down there.

I'd restore the motor home. She would be up and running just like she was when I was little.

I would put the rest in the bank and live off the interest while D was still working.

Oh! I would most definitely take everyone (my kids and D) to Disney World.

So there we have it! What would you do with a million dollars?


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment