January 10, 2018

{Garmin VivoMoveHR Review! | Spoiler Alert: I Love It!}

Excuse my excited expression lol

I have been wanting to upgrade from my Fitbit Alta for a little while now. I still love it, but I wanted something a little more smart watchy. 
I did my research, and landed on the Fitbit Blaze. It had all the features I was looking for, step counting, activity tracker, and phone notifications. But upon doing some more research before going out and buying it, I found that this particular Fitbit was not compatible with my Pixel 2 XL. That would not do folks. That just would not do.



I complained on Facebook that the Blaze wouldn't work with my phone and my brother (the techie one) said why don't you just get a smart watch?

Well all I could think of when he said that was an Apple Watch. And I think we all know how Kristin feels about Apple products. So, I had to do some more research to find something else. Something not apple lol.

That's when I landed on this beauty!

The VivoMoveHR ! Not only is it everything that I want, it's honestly so much more!

It counts my steps, calories burned, heart rate, and activity minutes. It also tracks my stress level which I thought was pretty cool.

But on top of all that stuff, it also tells me the weather, lets me control the music playing on my phone via bluetooth, and lets me read messages.

Oh folks, but it's not just text messages! It also lets me read messages from Facebook! Which has come in handy a few times.

I find that the accuracy is pretty equal to my Alta when it comes to steps and activity minutes. I like that my activity doesn't seem to be only calculated by my steps though, I think it goes by my heart rate also. At least that's what I think it does. It makes sense. I can't always move on my arms but I get my minutes in.

And I can't write a review without mentioning how pretty this watch is. It doesn't look like a fitness tracker at all, which I kind of like. Not that I'm ashamed of working on my fitness, obviously I've been a Fitbit lover for a few years. But I like how I can wear it with anything and not have it look like a fitness tracker.

As for fit, I was a little worried that having a huge watch on my wrist, might be uncomfortable but no. I can keep it a little loose and wear it a little lower on my wrist. It's not uncomfortable at all.

So in all, if you're looking for a tracker that's both stylish and functional, go with this one! There's a black one too. In case pink and white aren't your thing lol.

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment