January 3, 2018

{2018 Goals | Fitness And Life in General}

I am not one to make New Years resolutions. I don't stick to them. Ever. So I make New Years Goals. Things I can accomplish through the year. Nothing I need to get down on myself about not sticking to. No dieting that will only last a month or two and then be another thing failed. Of course some of goals do have to do with my weight loss (which is coming along nicely for the most part!).

Lets get started shall we?

One. Stick to Weight Watchers
I've been doing pretty good about tracking my points. And I've met my steps for them since I started the program again. It's challenging sometimes, but worth it when I start seeing the inches melt off and the scale starts moving in the right direction. I'd like to be close to goal by next December. But I'm not pushing myself to get to goal by then either. It'd just be nice to get there.

Two. Blog More Consistently
I know that since I've gotten a job my blogging has been spotty at best. I really want to get back into it again. It's kind of hard these days though. I can't really talk about what goes on at work too much and that tends to be what my life revolves around these days. But I'm going to make more of an effort.

Three. Let it Go
This year, just like a few years ago, my goal is to let go of any drama that might be in my bubble. I don't want to dwell on crap that has no real affect on my life. Letting BS stress me out is something I want to put an end to. Be it at work or at home. I also intend on removing people who enjoy drama from my life. Once again. Anyone that causes me stress, I don't need them around. Buh-Bye.

Four. Spend Less Save More
Since I got this job I have been doing nothing but spending my money. At first it was for Christmas, since I covered a great deal of the gifts this year. Then I spent an obscene amount at Ulta to stay Platinum next year. I haven't even opened the savings account I said I wanted to open when I got this job. To be honest, I need to get on that. I'm hoping to pay off what I owe on my credit cards now (which is only a little on my Kohl's card and my Ulta card) and then not use any cards for the rest of the year. Or at least not use them frequently. I'd like to start paying off some of the things we owe money on, help pay a bill here and there. But mainly put money into savings for whatever I might want later. Especially since I'm trying to get back to Disney lol.

I think that's about it. I think those are some good goals right?


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment