March 15, 2017

{Random Questions}

I've kind of hit a blogging slump. There's nothing really happening around here right now. And I don't want to keep leaving my blog empty and unloved, but I don't know what the hell to write about. So I found these questions and thought I'd just put one of these little surveys I like to do. Feel free to answer them in the comments, or you can do it on facebook and tag my page! :)


1. What are you wearing?
A grey t-shirt and a pair of comfy pants I scored from Aerie when they were going out of business in my local mall. Score! Also wearing socks cause lord almighty it's cold in here, and of course my Fitbit Alta.

2. Ever been in love?
Well I'm married so...yeah.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Oh man. Looking back on it, I was a complete moron for even "dating" that guy. But yes, it was a bad breakup. I was 19/20 (I turned 20 while dating him) he was 29/30 (he turned 30 while we were dating). He had been married twice, divorced twice, and was still completely obsessed with his second wife. Like, stalker obsessed. Anyway, he ended up vanalising her car or something like that and called me while I was at work telling me how I was a "very bad girl for doing that to her". I was like, wtf are you even talking about? I called his ex-wife though if memory serves. I was insanely glad when he moved on to bothering someone else. And I started dating D around the same time.

4. How tall are you?
I've been 5'7 since I was 18. But the other day D insisted that no I am not 5'7 lol. So I guess I'm between 5'7 and 5'9 depending on my shoes ;)

5. How much do you weigh?
This is so embarrassing. Today I'm 215. Still.

6. Any tattoos?
Sure. I have three. Sister on my left wrist, I love you written by D on my right, and Playboy Bunny in bikini area.

7. Any piercings?
Just my ears now :(. I used to have my belly button, tongue, nose and cartilage but they have all since closed up.

8. OTP (One True Pairing)?
I'm not 15 so I don't have one of those.

9. Favorite show?
Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Walking Dead, Big Little Lies, Girls (even though most of the characters make me want to choke them lol), and Survivor. Such a random list right?

10. Favorite bands?
Backstreet Boys obviously. I don't really have any other favorites I don't think. I listen to a lot of different people but I would pay to see any of them. BSB is definitely the only ones I would pay to see in concert.




-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment