February 3, 2017

{10 DIY Valentines!}

I don't know about you, but there is something so special about making your own valentines. I used to love bringing out the construction paper and making them for my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. These days everything is ready made..so boring! So I thought I'd find some cute valentine DIY's to put you in the creative spirit! If you make any of these be sure to tag me on twitter, instagram, or facebook so I can see!


1. Pencil Arrow Valentines
Are these not the cutest idea? With so many allergies in school and some people not allowing their kids to eat sugar these days, I saw these and thought what a great idea! You could easily switch up the colors to fit whatever your child wants.


2. S'More's in a bag
I actually did these one year for Dawn and they were a huge hit! And they're so cheap and easy.


3. Fortune Cookies
I saw these and had to share! What little girl wouldn't love taking some original like this to school to give her friends?

4. Dinosaur Valentines
I know there are plenty of little dino lovers out there that would totally geek out over something like this.


5. Play Doh!
I'm sure I'm not the only mom that loves play doh. We have so many bottles sometimes I have to sit down and go through them to chuck the dried out ones. But Owen gets them all the time. He just got a whole new pack in his stocking this year. They're our go to gift. Plus, when my neice comes over she likes to play with it too. So this would be ideal for a valentines day treat if you're looking to get rid of the sweets.


6. Emoji's!
I'm not sure what the obsession is with emoji's but I do know that kids seem to love them. Most of my friends bought thier kids emoji something for Christmas this year. But if you're kid is into them, I've got just the thing!


7. Owl Popcorn Bags
Aren't these so cute?!


8. Cupcakes!
I don't think you can think of Valentines Day without also thinking cupcakes! I would probably use the smaller cups if I was taking these to school for a kid, but to each their own! :) I do love this idea though!


9. Talk Nerdy To Me
These are so cute! I love them! Of course, like the original poster said, maybe talk nerdy to me isn't quite classroom appropriate, but still, the rest are cute lol.


10. Army Men
I love these so much. It's so hard to find Valentines for little boys that aren't a super hero something like that. So this is something that they will love I'm sure!



-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment