April 7, 2014

{ #weightwatchers Weeks 12 & 13}

I know I didn't post last week. I didn't have anything to say about it really. I don't know what happened but when I weighed in I had gained 3lb! To say I was shocked is an understatement. I have gone up a few oz to a lb or so, but never 3lb. In fact I've done pretty good at maintaining my weight since I first signed up for weight watchers. I don't know if I had a bad week and I wasn't counting my pointing right. Or if I was holding on to water or something. I don't know. I was so pissed at myself for letting it go like that. It didnt help, of course, that we were in the middle of ripping up our bathroom. Maybe it was stress that made me gain? Or maybe it was that it was spring break? Anyway I'm getting off the point, I gained last week and then I lost it all again within the coming week.

So for this week I'm down .6lb. Not an incredible loss. But its a loss none the less. I've stuck to my diet pretty well and although I've gone over my points a few times I haven't been too bad.

So I'm hoping that in the coming week I will finally get past 198 and the scale will start going in the right direction again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment