July 18, 2016

{Books I Recently Fell In Love With}

I have been reading a ridiculous amount lately. Mainly because of this awesome new E-Reader I've got. I'm in love with it.

With all this reading I'm doing lately, I have fallen in love with a few different series. And a couple stand alone novels as well.

Just so you're aware, these are all romance novels/erotic fiction. So if you weren't in to 50 Shades of Grey, you won't like these books.

1. Crossfire Series- by Sylvia Day



I love this series! I haven't read it in the last week of course, but it's my favorite of the ones I have read. I could not put one single book down until I'd finished it. I love them. They draw you in and you feel everything the characters are going through.
"Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness.
He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily Gideon "knew." He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other s most private wounds and desires. The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart "
2. Stark Series- by J. Kenner



 Another trilogy that I was completely sucked into. It left me wanting more and I couldn't put them down. I was completely sucked in by the love story between Damien and Eva. I wanted them to be together. I want them to be happy. I loved watching them fight for each other.

He was the one man I couldn’t avoid. And the one man I couldn’t resist. 
Damien Stark could have his way with any woman. He was sexy, confident, and commanding: Anything he wanted, he got. And what he wanted was me.
Our attraction was unmistakable, almost beyond control, but as much as I ached to be his, I feared the pressures of his demands. Submitting to Damien meant I had to bare the darkest truth about my past—and risk breaking us apart.
But Damien was haunted, too. And as our passion came to obsess us both, his secrets threatened to destroy him—and us—forever.
Release Me is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.

3. Filthy Beautiful Series- by Kendall Ryan


Yes please! Just like the other two series I was totally obsessed with these books! I love them! They're a little different, but a lot amazing!

I have no idea why she auctioned off her virginity for a cool mill. Regardless, I'm now the proud new owner of a perfectly intact hymen. A lot of good that will do me. I have certain tastes, certain sexual proclivities. My cock is a bit more discriminatory than most. And training a virgin takes finesse and patience - both of which I lack. 
Sophie Evans has been backed into a corner. With her sister's life hanging in the balance, the only choice is to claw her way out, even if that means selling her virginity to the highest bidder at an exclusive erotic club. When Colton Drake takes her home, she quickly learns nothing is as it seems with this beautifully troubled man. Being with him poses challenges she never expected, and pushes her to want things she never anticipated. 
4. Comfort Food- by Kitty Thomas



 This one I stumbled on through Facebook. It's different than anything I've read before. It's not a romance novel. Not really even close to be honest. The author calls it dark erotic fiction. I don't think it's for everyone but it's certainly a good read if you have no problem with sex slaves. But there's no rape or anything. It's about a girl snatched by a stalker of sorts and instead of making her do as he says, he basically conditions her to want to be there. It's pretty dark and pretty nuts but it's pretty good too.
Emily Vargas has been taken captive. As part of his conditioning methods, her captor refuses to speak to her, knowing how much she craves human contact. He's far too beautiful to be a monster. Combined with his lack of violence toward her, this has her walking a fine line at the edge of sanity.
Told in the first person from Emily's perspective, Comfort Foodexplores what happens when all expectations of pleasure and pain are turned upside down, as whips become comfort and chicken soup becomes punishment.

 5. Hitched- by Kendall Ryan



This is the first book in a new series. So I don't know how it ends or if I'm super in love with it. But it's pretty good. You should check it out.


Marry the girl I’ve had a crush on my whole life? Check.
Inherit a hundred-billion-dollar company? Check.
Produce an heir… Wait, what?
I have ninety days to knock up my brand-new fake wife. There’s only one problem—she hates my guts.
And in the fine print of the contract? The requirement that we produce an heir.
She can’t stand to be in the same room with me. Says she’ll never be in my bed. 
But I’ve never backed down from a challenge and I’m not about to start now.
Mark my words—I’ll have her begging for me, and it won’t take ninety days.
So there we have it. All of these books are good reads if you're looking to get sucked in to a story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment