November 30, 2015

{Blogmas 2015}

I've gone back and forth on if I want to do this this year. I started last year and then...I didn't finish obviously. I enjoy Christmas though. And although I know I talk about my grandpa quite a bit, and how I know he would want me to continue doing things that make me happy, he wouldn't want me to give up things because he isn't here anymore. So I'm going to go ahead and attempt to do this. I might not get every day in. But I'm going to try the best I can!

I'm also planning on doing a photo a day in December on Instagram/twitter/facebook. So look out for that fun!

I hope you, my readers, whoever you are, can bare with me and try to understand that December is going to be rough for me.

Here is the list of prompts I'll be doing!




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment