November 11, 2015

{Blogging Slacker}

Ugh. I know I've been late with the last few blogs. I'm really trying to do this on a schedule so I have a little more content. It's kind of working..right?
Since I don't have anything exciting happening right now I thought I'd just ramble a little while I'm waiting for time to walk up to the door to get Owen.

For starters, we are almost done shopping for Christmas as far as our kids go. We have to get a few more things with the next check, but then we should be good to go! Everyone is making out like bandits this year. I can't wait to see their faces!

I'm doing pretty good with my fitbit. I try to get up and get those steps in. Today though it tried to tell me I made mybstep goal while I was sitting in the recliner watching Trainwreck. I figured I'd just keep track of my calories with it and not pay attention to the steps. Ive been watching my points too. I want to lose this damn weight. 

I don't know what else to get D for Christmas. I already got him the cover all's which he already got lol. But I was hoping to do something else for him. I mean, he got me a friggin fitbit and all I got him was those cover all's? Come on now. Maybe I can come up with a stocking. He's so damn hard to shop for. Blah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment