October 16, 2015

{Mom Tag Questions!}

I know I do a lot of tags! I loved doing these on Myspace though (remember that dinosaur?) and when I find one I haven't done, it's like I just can't help but copy and paste! I saw JesssFam do this one and I've never seen it before! So woohoo! I think you guys should do it too and then tag me either on Twitter or Facebook to let me know you did it so I can read your answers too!

1. Are you a SAHM or working mom? My job is taking care of my kids. Technically I am a stay at home mom. 

2. Would you have it any other way? Nope. I love being able to be there when they need me.

3. Do you co-sleep? There's an 8yr old curled up asleep next to me right now...so yes..I do.

4. One must have gear for baby? Swing!! Both of my boys lived in their swings. 

5. How many kids do you plan on having? I had two. That's enough lol. Although I really have baby fever right now. D insists in 10 years I won't be sorry we didn't have another baby.

6. Date night? How many nights (or day) per month? We usually get a couple nights a month. It's hard because he works nights.

7. Your child's favorite show? Dawn- anything. She will sit and watch whatever we are watching and not complain. Gaige- He likes the military channel but he has also been watching The Simpsons a lot lately. Owen- Paw Patrol, SpongeBob, and Minecraft videos on Youtube.

8. Name 1 thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using? I didn't buy it but I got it as a shower gift, a diaper genie. I used it maybe 10 times and decided it wasn't worth the hype.

9. Your child's favourite food? Pizza. For all three.

10. How many cars does your family have? We have 4 vehicles right now. I have my Tuscon, D has a little Toyota pick up, The KLR, and the Concourse.

11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after, and now? With Gaige I was 135 pre-pregnancy, 180 at delivery, and back to 140 by the time he was 4mo. With Owen I was 160 pre-pregnancy, I think I was around 200 at delivery (I was really swollen so most of that was water), and now I'm 200...

12. Dream vacation with your kiddos? I would love to take them all to Florida to Disney and Universal. In the motor home of course. 

13. Dream vacation without the kiddos? Umm..Disney and Universal. It doesn't have to be in the motor home though lol.

14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born? It has been quite the roller coaster. But I think having kids has made me a stronger person. 

15. Finish the sentence: "It makes my heart melt to see......" My kids helping each other without being asked.

16. Where do you shop for your kids? Dawn is getting to the point where I can only shop for her at Target or Ross. She's picky. Owen and Gaige neither one care where their clothes come from so I get them wherever. Usually Target and Ross. Sometimes Walmart.

17. Favorite make-up and skin care products? I don't have a favorite product, but my favorite brands are Urban Decay and Benefit. Skin care is anything from Freeman. I love their masks and peels!

18. Huggies diaper jeans: yay or nay? Nay. Why would I spend the money on something like that? lol

19. Have you always wanted kids? Yep. Since I was little.

20. Best part about being a mom? Watching them grow up :)


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment