October 5, 2015

{ABCs of Me!!}

A- Age: 32
B- Biggest Fear: Something happening to one of my kids..or my dogs.
C- Current Time: 7:20p
D- Drink you last had: Water
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: My little sister.
F- Favorite Song: I don't know what it's called but its about winning the lotto and buying a boat lol.
G- Ghosts, are they real: Yes.
H- Hometown: A small town in farm country IL that you've never heard of.
I- In love with: The same jackass for 12 years.
J- Jealous Of: Lauren Kitt-Carter ;)
K- Killed Someone? No. But there have been times that I've come close. Then I decided prison wasn't for me.
L- Last time you cried? Today. I cry every day at least once.
M- Middle Name: Michelle
N- Number of Siblings: Three
O- One Wish: To travel back in time to December 2nd, 2014.
P- Person who you last called: My grandma.
Q- Question you're always asked: "Mommy can I.." followed by something they probably can't do.
R- Reason to smile: My small people.
S- Song last sang: I loved Her First- Heartland
T- Time you woke up: 7:30a
U- Underwear Color: Pink and white stripes.
V- Vacation Destination: I think next summer we might go to GA.
W- Worst Habit: Micromanaging. I don't plan on breaking it any time soon.
X- X-Rays you've had: My back when I was 14 and my ankle..
Y- Your favorite food: Chicken Caesar Salad!!
Z- Zodiac Sign:Taurus. (explains a lot doesn't it?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment