August 5, 2015

{50 Questions You've Never Been Asked}

I just googled this "youtube tag questions" and this popped up. I don't know if it's actually from youtube or if Kat Bouska made them up. But here they are in all their nosy glory! I love doing surveys! Feel free to answer the questions yourself and send me the link so I can read your answers too!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? I don't really like candles too much. I have 2 dogs, a cat, and 3 kids. That is just a recipe for disaster. I love those B&BW wallflowers though! My favorite scent right now (summer) is the watermelon lemonade. Heaven I tell you!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? This is a tough one. Maybe Taylor Swift. I think she's someone I could get along with.

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Do I really need another brother? No. The 2 I have are 2 too many.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I always thought I'd get married early. But as it turns out I was in mid 20's. So that's not 'old' but it ain't young either girls!
5. Do you know a hoarder? LOL! We always told my grandpa he would end up being on Hoarders one day. He bought a huge building to house all his crap because they ran out of room in the one they already had. It was nuts. My grandma would try to get rid of things and he would go through the bags for Good Will and take things up to the big garage and keep them. Broken or not. We always said that if it wasn't for grandma their house would be packed.
6. Can you do a split? Absolutely not.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I got my first bike for 7th birthday. My cousin took me out to teach me how to ride, I fell, never got on that one again. I was in 3rd or 4th before I rode one again. I won a 10 speed from a raffle at school. I had that bike up until 2012 I think.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? I don't remember swimming in any. But I do remember putting my feet in one with my grandpa. I don't remember where we were though. I was pretty young.
9. How many countries have you been to? One. Canada. Twice.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? I know several people who have been in the military. I had a great-uncle, my great-grandpa, my cousin, and my brother all in the Army. My great-uncle and his son were both in the Navy, and my other cousin was a Marine.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I always wanted a daughter named Charlotte. I'd call her Lottie after a very dear friend of our family.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? If I had to do it over, I'd have stuck to Nickolas Alexander instead of Gaige (as much as I do like the name, no one is ever going to spell it right and I know how annoying that is) and I would have named Owen, Carter like I wanted to, but D said no. Cause he is a party pooper.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? F.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Oh man. Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake, Jem, and SheRa come to mind right off the bat.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? I have no idea. I want to say a clown. But I couldn't be positive cause I don't have those pictures lol.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Nope. Although I've thought about reading the HP ones. I do love me some HP.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I like my American one just fine thank you.
18. Did your mother go to college? Nope.
19. Are your grandparents still married? My dads parents were married until the day my grandpa passed. My moms parents divorced and both remarried other people. 
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No. But my brothers both have.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? What the hell kind of question is that?? Who doesn't know who Kermit is??
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Oh lord. The first one I remember going to was either Opry Land or Dolly Wood. It was all in the same trip. 
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Sarcasm.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Gray if it's a color. Grey if it's Christian ;)
25. Is your father bald? Nope.
26. Do you know triplets? My aunts husband is a triplet and I went to school with a set of triplets.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Notebook
28. Have you ever had Indian food? I don't believe so.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Chili's!!
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Once. Not all it's cracked up to be.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? Costco.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? I'm betting my mom would have named me after my dad (Michael). 
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? I've had several. Some have called me Kris. My aunt called me Kris Michelle. One uncle still calls me TinTin, another called me Thithy for the longest time lol.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? I don't think I have one. I mean, I've got 3 kids so if I say 1 and not the other 2 that'd be mean right?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? I'm a small town girl through and through. The town I live in is almost too big for me.
36. Can you whistle? No lol.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No! I have to sleep in complete darkness or I can't sleep at all.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? If I wake up before noon, yes.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Nope.
40. What medical conditions do you have? None that I'm aware of.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? As a patient..five times.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Of course! Just keep swimming Just keep swimming swimming..
43. Where do you buy your jeans? I used to buy them at Vanity. But those stores closed around here. 
44. What’s the last compliment you got? Someone said I looked like I was losing weight around April.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Lately I do.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Sweet tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? 4.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I won't. They can choose their religion for themselves.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? 7 or 8. Well, I didn't really find out for sure. I asked my grandpa if he was real and he said "What do you think?" That is the year I heard Santa on the roof and those jingle bells in the living room ;) Anything to make sure we stayed little for as long as possible.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? I honestly couldn't tell you. I rarely ever use it. And when I do all I look at are Backstreet Boys gifs lol.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment