November 11, 2009

{The Ugly Truth is...}

That I am a movie-a-holic. Sorry people. Another post about a movie!


I tell you what ladies, *sigh*, this movie is great! I was afraid that it might be one of those moves that showed all the funny parts in the previews, I was so wrong (I know crazy right?). Kartherine Heigl and Gerard Butler are too funny in this romantic comedy about a shock tv personality and an uptight control freak producer. It had several funny parts and I was laughing non-stop! If you're in the mood for a laugh (or 10) see this movie!

My ornaments came out great! As soon as I can I'm gonna post some pics of them! I'm obsessed at this point lol.

Alrighty- I better go now.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the movie too. And Vince said he liked it..which is pretty rare for a romantic comedy :)

    ReplyDelete