November 20, 2009

{My 2nd Post Today!}

Woo I'm really getting to the bottom of my laundry basket today..NOT. *haha* I was reading 1 of my fave blogs ThetaMom and she posted a super fun survey :). So I'm stealing it and posting it too! Woohoo! Lets begin!


1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.Ritchie Valens

2. Where was your first kiss? School bus

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Nope.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Several times lol.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Not that I remember lol.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Their body obviously.

7. What really turns you off? Bad breathe *gag*

8. What do you order at Starbucks? I'm more of Gloria Jeans type of a girl :). I get the cookies and cream mocha chiller *drools*

9. What is your biggest mistake? Oh lord. I have no clue.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Does staying with a bad boyfriend for way too long count? <--that would have been my answer too.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. If I had to choose between tacos and my boyfriend...there's a good chance I would choose the taco's (love you honey bunny!) *haha*

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Not that I'm aware of...Do you think I look like a celebrity??                                                                                                             
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Mine and D's first date was to Shrek 3. lol

14. Did you have braces? No
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Pretty much. I'm 5'7" so there's really nothing to complain about.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Hmm..I don't think any one has ever done anything overly romantic for me. How sad.

17. When do you know its love? When you can't picture the rest of your life without that person in it.

18. Do you speak any other languages? I can sing an entire Backstreet Boys song in Spanish lol.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Duuuuh! That was the thing to do when I was younger. Now not so much.
20. What magazines do you read? PlayBoy lol

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Only at a funeral.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My grandfather passed a few years ago. :(

23. Do you watch MTV? I DVR The Hills. I can't help myself. And I looooved 16 and pregnant!
24. What’s something that really annoys you? When people talk with their mouth full or smack their lips when they eat *puke*.
25. What’s something you really like? Sleeping.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? I like his early stuff but I wasn't fond of his later years. I was never a HUGE fan or anything.

27. Can you dance? Bug thinks I'm a GREAT dancer :)

28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? All night.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yes. Actually when I was little we got in a car accident.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Occassionally lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment