November 20, 2009

{Oh happy Friday!}

I have no clue what to post about at this point. I slept until 11am. Which was a blessing because I could not keep my eyes open when I got back from taking the kids to the bus stop. I didn't even hang up my hoodie when I walked in the door, I just threw it at the closet (what? Stop looking at me like that! I'm allowed to do that too ya know! Pfft.) and started walking towards the bedroom. I think that it has something to do with the 2 Tylenol PM's I took last night. I love Tylenol PM. I always sleep so sound when I take them. I know how someone could get addicted to them. No joke. Luckily, I have 1 of the laziest 2yr olds on the planet lol. He didn't wake up until 11am either! It helps that he wakes up and wants some booby and ends up going back to sleep. Is this healthy of us? Probably not. Ask me if I really care lol.

I do have a few ideas on what to get the kids (nieces/nephews) for Christmas. We're only buying for the kids (just like last year) because the rest of the family has someone else to buy for them (spouse, signifacent other, ect.) Anyway- D's cousins little girl is about a year older than Bug so I thought I'd get her a little high chair for her babies (or something for her babies). We got her an awesome baby doll last year that cries when you walk by lol. Bug loved that thing! They have a bunch of cute things as far as high chairs and strollers at wal-mart. I was thinking maybe some Dinosoure stuff for his other cousins little boy. The last time I saw him he was still into them. I dunno though. I guess I should ask someone lol. As far as Monkey (my nephew) goes I think we're getting him  a savings bond along with B. He doesn't need any more toys and he really doesn't need clothes lol. My sister and BIL just got rid of a ton of toys Monkey never even played with. So I don't think getting more would be very helpful. I might get him something small to open at our Christmas though. I dunno.

I'm going to go at some point and get D that R.A. Salvatore book he has been wanting. As a surprise since he got me my camera (woot woot!).

I also need to bake my puppy treats and package up my secret santa stuff for my chihuahua secret santa. I hope she likes the stuff I'm sending her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment