November 5, 2009

{hahaha!}

 I seriously think this could have written about D. No joke it sounds just like something he would be crazy enough to pull! lol





We watched GI Joe last night, for a PG movie, it wasn't too bad. G seemed to enjoy it. I didn't really love it or anything though.

Are you all aware that Christmas is just a few weeks away?? I am so excited! This will be the first year that Bug will really know what's going on, and he's pretty much loving it so far. I've taken him to the Christmas isles at Wal-mart several times and he thinks the trees/decorations are amazing! I can't wait to see what he thinks about the tree! I really need to get on making him his ornaments. G has a Precious Moments ornament for every year (I think) and Bug doesn't even have a Baby's First yet. How sad. In my defense though, I want to make his and I need to print of the pictures for that. I'm pokey about it. They'll still be there though lol.

I'm really getting in the mood here people! Be expecting 'christmas list' posts soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. How do you make ornaments? That sounds really neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to use paintshop pro and some digital scrap booking kits I have. I thought I could do that and use a pic of Bug and then laminate it.

    ReplyDelete