December 19, 2016

{Disney Bound | Hollywood Studios}

I know that Magic Kingdom is the most popular of the four Disney parks, and most people gravitate to that park before all the others. But for me, and I think the rest of the family too, Hollywood Studios was definately our favorite!

We got up early the morning after arriving and got to the bus stop early. They arrive every 15-20 minutes so we only sat there at the depot for a few minutes before one finally made it's way to us.




I had done quite a bit of research when it came to the parks. I knew not to just follow the crowd. That we could see more and experience less lines if we went the opposite direction. So that's exactly what we did. Once they started letting us in, we headed right as everyone else went left. It landed us at our first ride of the day! The Great Movie Ride! It takes you through some of the most famous movies through out history! There are videos on my vlog.





We went on pretty much every ride in the park. Including the Tower of Terror! Dawn was seven kinds of not excited about it, but we made her do it anyway. The rest of us loved it though and Owen wanted to do it again right away lol.

We had lunch there in the park. Much better food than the first night at food court.

D and I even went on the Rockin' Roller Coaster! The whole family went on the Star Wars ride too. Which means, we had a picture with a couple characters! Don't ask me who or what either of these things are lol.



We also spotted storm troopers on patrol!



We were done with this park by about 2-3pm. Kind of surprised us to be honest. We thought we'd have a whole day at each park. I suppose if we had smaller kids or wanted to shop more, we would have spent more time there. But as it was, we knocked it out in record time! I kind of wish we would have taken our time a little bit. Oh well, there's always next time right? ;)

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment