October 5, 2016

{Selling My Wedding Dress?}

I have been thinking about doing this for a while, even listed it a couple times. But when D found out I was selling it, he said not to. Mainly because I was selling it to pay for Backstreet Boys tickets. I was so glad when he said he didn't want me to sell it because it was giving me serious anxiety to let it go. But oddly enough, as much as I love this dress, I'm OK with letting it go this time.

As I posted already my mom and I are taking a trip to Vegas to see the Backstreet Boys this coming June. After pricing plane tickets and hotels (which I get a discount on because I'm a fan club member) it's going to cost us at least $500 to get there and stay. So I thought maybe I could sell my dress for $300 and at least cover something.


So that's what I'm doing. I'm selling my beautiful Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner wedding dress.


I'm not excited about letting it go. But I am excited about Vegas. And to be honest the dress is such a small thing in the grand scheme of things. As much as I do love it, the marriage is so much more important to me. And I've got that forever. So letting go of a piece of clothing, isn't that big of a deal.


Besides, I feel like D is always giving up things for me to get things. I could at least throw something in right?

So if anyone is looking for a beautiful wedding dress...let me know.

Fair warning: I might cry when giving it to you.


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment