July 2, 2014

{Road Trippin '14- Park Bag}

We all know how much I love a big bag. The last 2 I've purchased have been large and I can basically carry anything and everything in them. Being a mom, I kind of have to make sure that when my kids need something, I have it. So I like to carry a nice big bag and not to have to worry about missing something.
But anyone who has been to an amusement park knows that you don't want to carry around a massive bag and have to worry about that being stolen and when you're hot, at least for me, I don't want to have to hold anything and get sweaty lol.
So I went on the hunt for a smaller, cross body, bag. Which is foreign to me honestly but I knew pretty much what I wanted. And after searching at Target, Ross, Kmart, and Walmart, I finally found one on a random trip to Ross (again).
Front

Inside flap

Back

Back pocket

Top flap pocket

Main pocket with zip compartment and phone pocket.

Its a bright coral colored, Jessica Simpson. I paid $18!! Which seems like a lot for a bag..but its so cute lol.
In this bag:
-First aid (bandaids, neo to go, ect.)
-Gum
-My phone
-My camera
-My glasses cases (so Gaige and I can take off our glasses if we need to and they won't get broke)
-Money/ID
-One of those portable chargers for my phone.
-baby wipes
-Small bottle of sun screen
 
I'm sure I'll think up something else lol. How I'm going to get everything in there I kind of don't know lol. But I will figure it out. Don't you guys just love this bag though? For real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment