July 11, 2014

{Road Trippin '14- Hannibal Mo}

Some of my favorite memories of childhood vacations are those where we stopped at random places along the way and had a mini adventure. So when D suggested taking the scenic route to Six Flags I was on board! We stopped in Hannibal Missouri at the little Mark Twain "town". I say town loosely because its really just 1 street of older buildings and you can take a tour on a trolley.
I didn't take too many pictures. But here are the ones I did take :)












In all the time spent here was a good time. And a good way to kill a couple hours.
A word of warning though the lady who does the museum (you pay to walk through) doesn't know how to work the register. So pay attention to how much you're total should be or she will charge double.

0 comments:

Post a Comment