July 7, 2014

{Road Trippin '14- Snack Bag Goodies}

Like the cooler, last year I took a small bag of snacks for the kids. I knew they would be getting hungry about half way there and to avoid stopping at McDonalds, I thought snacks would be a good idea.

So this time is no different. Not to mention I know my kids well enough to know that they'll be hungry when we're in the hotel room late at night too.

This time I'm borrowing a bag from Cassie and filling it with goodies. I bought..

-Cheese Itz (that I divided into baggies so I wouldn't have another box to deal with)
-Gold Fish (did the same thing with these)
-BBQ Chips
-Lays Stax in Sour Cream & Onion and Original
-Fruit snacks
-Brownies with candies on the top
-Oatmeal Cream Pies

And for breakfast I packed small boxes of cereal. The hotel offers a free one but I'd rather not deal with that. Plus, you never really know what's going to be available. And Owen is such a picky eater.

We are taking small bottle of milk, like the kind you can get a gas station, for the cereal.

I'm pretty proud of myself honestly. I got pretty much everything for $1 at either Dollar General, Dollar Tree, or Deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment