January 27, 2014

{ #weightwatchers Week 3}

Omg!! I don't think I have ever been this excited about a number on a scale girls! On Saturday when I weighed myself I was 205 even. I weighed myself again around midnight last night and I was 205.6. I decided that since I hadn't been to bed yet I would go ahead and just wait until morning to record the weight. I'm so glad I did! I am 204.6!! I can't believe it! I am so happy! I know that on TV people are always like "I couldnt believe I found something that works" but I really did! And all of this is without exercise as it's been way too cold in this part of the country lately to do anything but sit on the couch under a big blanket.

This week I went over my daily points a little bit each day but usually just by 1 or 2. I also tried really really hard not to snack on things I shouldn't. Of course I don't tell myself I can't have something because that defeats the purpose of weight watchers but I did make myself weigh the points. If I eat this now will I have enough for those chicken strips tonight. I chose to grab some strawberries or grapes instead.

Honestly girls if you're having trouble with losing weight I think you should try out weight watchers.

Check out my awesome dropping graph!!

3 comments:

  1. Hii! I just came across your blog and I love it. Just thought id let ya know. :) I am new at blogging but you can check out my blog at http://makeupmama2three.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I tried to get to your blog to check it out but it says it's been removed :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm sorry I'm just now responding. For some reason I didn't get notified you commented..

    ReplyDelete