October 18, 2013

{Throwback YouTube Tag}

I found this and thought it looked like a good time. So there you go.

1. What year were you born in?
1983

2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.
Yes I do and you can see them on my Facebook and instagram :)

3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?
I watched Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Shera, Jetsons, Flintstones, Captain Planet, Full House, and the Simpsons just to name a few lol.

4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?
A mom. And a writer.

5. Show a video of yourself when you were younger.
I don't have any :( all of the home videos are on vhs.

6. What were your favorite toys to play with?
Barbies.

7. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?
Ummmmm...there are probably a lot but the one that sticks out the most is when I farted in class. The room was completely quiet lmao!
8. Read something you wrote when you were in Kindergarten
That would require me rummaging through a huge tote in the basement.

9. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child
Daddy's hands, Honey Won't you open that door, and papas come around to mamas way of thinkin (all country songs)

10. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?
A clown. I was probably 6.

11. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young.
Lol I don't know. With my family there was always something funny happening.

12. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?
There are lots of things I've kept. My little floppy doll, my 2 cabbage patch dolls, the doll that talks, my punky brewster shoes (that I wore in my aunts wedding as the flower girl), and the book One Kitten is jot Too Many :)

13. What was something weird you used to do as a child?
Hiss. I thought I was a cat.

14. What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?
I don't know. I guess that car wreck we got in when I was little was pretty scary. I only remember bits and pieces of that though.

15. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?
Kids spend more time on their phones and tablets now and less time outside in the fresh air. Kids are way more spoiled and catered to. Parents do less parenting that's for damn sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment