October 29, 2013

{Tag Tuesday: Scariest Things Tag!}

Since it's almost Halloween you know I had to do this one :)

1. Scariest real-life experience?
Um, I think that would be when I rolled my car. I almost peed myself. For real.

2. Scariest paranormal experience?
When we lived in shitty trailer number 2 I was taking a bath late at night. All 3 kids were sleeping in their beds and D was snoring on the couch. All the sudden I heard someone walk down the hall. Now, the bathroom in that trailer was right across from the older 2 kids rooms so I knew it wasn't them or I would have seen their doors open. Little Boy wasn't walking yet. I hollered "babe?" thinking it was D, when I got out of the tub to see what was going on, D was still snoring on the couch. It was creepy as hell. But that place was haunted anyway.

3. Scariest movie you've ever seen?
The Exorcist. Hands down. I am a scary movie lover, but I have yet to see one since first seeing this one, that has scared me as much. When I saw it for the first time we lived in a house where the laundry was in the basement. I wouldn't do laundry until D or his friend J were home so they could protect me from anything that might go bump.

4. Are you afraid of the dark? Why or why not?
No. I'm not.

5. Does your hometown have any scary stories or legends?
Not that I'm aware of.

6. What is your favorite urban legend? 
I don't think I have one lol. Everyone else says Bloody Mary but I'm not really into those. Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment