August 20, 2013

{It's That Time Again!}

As of Wednesday this week I will be the mother of a 6th grader, a 4th grader, and a Kindergartner. The first two I'm fine with but the third is freaking me out. I'm just not ready. I know I have to let go, but I can't handle losing my baby. Once they're in school they're gone. They go from 8am to 3pm, that leaves a few hours in a day where they're home and being parented by their parents. *sigh* I'm going to miss having him here with me all day. I know it'll be better for my sanity though too. I can get my cleaning done, run my errands, and maybe get in a work out some time. Even though I know all that, I'm still not looking forward to him leaving me.

With all that said, they are all 3 ready for school. I got the drama queen and little boys supplies and my grandma got G's. And I gotta say, that Cartwheel app that Target has, is awesome.

We have book bags.




We have lunch boxes. Drama Queen decided she wants to buy her lunch this year.


I picked these up too. I'm hoping to be able to send good stuff with them instead of just sandwiches and Lunchables. 


And we have a ridiculous amount of paper, pencils, and tissue (excuse the state of my rug. Why I thought white was a good idea, I have no clue. It clearly was a bad choice).


 The bags have been stuffed and are ready for tomorrows meet your teacher night :)


And today we picked up the last of Little boys supplies, 2 pairs of jeans, and new shoes! He's pretty friggin' excited about 'em :) He thought it was pretty hilarious that he had to wear that stocking to try on the shoes lol.

Stay tuned for tomorrows post with a ridiculous amount of pictures from meet your teacher night ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment