June 25, 2015

{#weightwatchers Update}

I know that I've been MIA with the weight watchers stuff, but I'm still tracking and still holding myself accountable.

I did really good on my trip to Ark. I managed to not over eat or eat a ton of junk, even though that's what my grandma packed for snacks. I also over estimated the amount of points in an IHop salad so I didn't eat anything the rest of the day. Of course, I was eating that around noon so it wasn't hard for me to refuse food until almost the next morning lol. I haven't really lost a whole lot though. I'm trying, but I doubt I'll be in the 180's by our vacation like I'd hoped. I'd be happy with the lower 190's at this point.

I do still buy my Smart Ones meals though (orange chicken is my favorite!) and I make sure to watch the carbs in take. That tends to be my down fall. I also drank a bunch of soda I shouldn't have at my nephews birthday party that following Saturday, (regular soda) and that was no bueno. So I'm carrying quite a bit of water right now. I know it's water because my fingers are swollen. Ugh.

That being said I still feel like I'm doing pretty good. At least I'm staying on top of it right? *Sigh*

I just have to keep reminding myself that I didn't put the weight on over night, or at one meal, so I'm not going to lose it over night either. It's going to take time.

Blah. So that's my little update for right now..

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment