September 28, 2015

{I Love Fall #Tag }

1.) Bath & Body Works or Yankee Candles? Is this a serious question? BBW of course! But I'm not a real big candle person. I prefer the wallflowers.

2.) Favorite Fall Accessory? My backstreet boys hoodie lol. So fashion forward!

3.) Uggs or Moccasins? Neither. I wear my tennis shoes all year long and when I'm in the house I put on my slipper socks.

4.) Fuzzy Socks or Knee Socks? Fuzzy.

5.) North Face or Columbia? Neither. I find most of the jackets hideous.

6.) Favorite Fall Food? Chili! Nothing says fall like a huge pot of D's chili!

7.) Red or Pink Lips? Nude. I'm not into color on my lips usually.

8.) Winged Eye Liner or Bold Eye-shadow? Shadow.

9.) Natural/cold/light or Bold/warm/dark makeup? Natural.

10.)Apple Pie or Brownies? Pumpkin pie lol.

11.) Would you rather cook the food or eat it? Depends on what's being made. I don't really like to cook though. I do it, cause it's my job, but I prefer to bake. 

This was the most random survey I've ever posted lol. But it's Monday, and I don't have anything else to write about.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment