September 4, 2015

{10 "How" Questions #YoutubeTag }

I have pretty much nothing happening in my bubble right now. The kids are good. The husband is annoying, but good. I'm good. So I didn't know what to do for today's post. I'm attempting to stay on a Mon/Wed/Fri upload schedule. So I figured I'd do a little youtube tag :). I've never seen this one before. So it should be fun, but short..most likely. I don't know. Could be 10 pages long ;).


1. How did you get one of your scars? By now you probably know of the motorhome my grandparents bought and took us around the country in when I was small. Well, this has to do with that. The story goes (since I don't remember) that I was about two or three years old and we were off on one of our trips. I believe this time it was Florida but I don't know for sure. Anyway, I was a full on pawpaw's girl when I was little. Which was the equivalent of being a daddy's girl. We had stopped somewhere and my grandpa had gotten out. This would not do folks. My grandma said that I stood at the door waiting for him to come back. I pushed on it, she probably told me not to, and was attempting to escape. When all of the sudden the door swings open and there is my grandpa, but he didn't catch me in time. I fell and smacked my lip on something. Split it if I'm not mistaken. At least that's what the scar looks like lol. And now I've got this scar on my bottom lip. I can hear him now saying I still feel bad about that. I bet I get a ton of anything I wanted for a good long time lol.

2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? To be completely honest, I don't remember. So I went to search for it for you ;) Apparently it was pretty good. Despite it being the first without my grandpa.

3. How are you feeling this moment? Tired. Slightly annoyed. Really sick of the damn Xbox and listening to the boys fight over one game or another.

4. How did your night go last night? About the same as any other night. Went to bed around 10pm, fell asleep around 11pm. But last night I also woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep until 4am. I don't know why. I did wake up with the thought in my brain that I needed to go to the shop (my grandpas) before the party next month. I just kept thinking I don't want to break down and be sad in front of everyone. I haven't been there since he passed.

5. How did you do in high school? I hated school. And I was a crappy student. I pulled a lot of the stuff Dawn did as far as homework went. And I barely graduated. In fact, I had to take correspondence classes my freshman year so I would graduate on time.

6. How did you get the shirt you're wearing? Bought it.

7. How often do you see your best friend? Almost never :(. Kind of sad cause she doesn't actually live that far from me, in the same town. She's just super busy and is a single mom. So if she's not working she's usually with her kids.

8. How much money did you spend last month? Well, I spent about $600 on groceries. I spent another $14 on tampons...that's always a good time.

9. How old do you want to be when you get married? In like, my next life? lol I'm already married.

10. How old will you be on your next birthday? 33...


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment