April 2, 2015

{That Time I Went Crazy on Bed Rest}

Yeah. That's happening right now.

I literally fell asleep in the 15min D was gone getting us lunch (me a salad from Wally World and him a burger from Hardees). Like I was out. I'm a napper. I love to nap. What mom doesn't? But this is getting a little out of hand. The problem is that there's nothing stopping me from napping.

Today I woke up at 7am and stayed awake until almost noon. But I didn't do anything. Thank God for my phone.



Oh wait, I did something, I almost injured myself again trying to go to the bathroom. Yep. I stood up and was attempting to avoid the hope chest at the foot of the bed (which I didn't want there to begin with because it takes away floor space and our room is pretty small to begin with), and down I went. I landed on my hurt foot but managed to push myself backwards somehow and landed on the edge of the bed, but fell off of that and ended up on the floor between the bed and the wall. I also hit my head on the wall. I'm a mess people. Needless to say I decided to skip my shower and just sat back down on the bed. *Sigh* I would really like to be able to walk around my house again. It'd be really swell.

That was the highlight of my day.

Lets not also forget that I am being phased out by Owen. He has always depended on me for everything. But now that I can't walk, he is becoming more dependent on D and I do not approve of this. He's my baby. I have to yell for him to come give me kisses and hugs now and I never had to do that before. Sure sometimes he'll just walk up to me and kiss me, but for the most part he wants nothing to do with me :(. It's kind of breaking my heart and I don't know what to do about it. *tear*

I did manage to get out of the house yesterday though. My grandma took me to walmart so I could get some things for the kids Easter baskets (which are done now!). That was an ordeal! I'm not going to rehash the whole terribly exhausting experience, I'm just going to say that Walmart needs more electric carts and to regulate who can use them and who can't. I was in a wheel chair because they couldn't find any more EC's. It was beyond annoying. It took twice as long to get my stuff and it was super inconvenient. Yet I saw several people using them in there that should not have been. If you are capable of walking around the store, then walk. Don't be lazy. Leave the EC's for people who need them. And just for future reference people of Walmart, the EC's are not toys for your children to ride on. Thanks.

There I bitched a little bit. But now I'm kind of fading out of conscientiousness. I guess the pain pills are kicking in. *yawn*


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment