April 9, 2013

{Cause what else am I gonna do?}

The Basics
Kristin
5/13/83
Peoria Illinois
Between 2 little towns in central IL. 
About 15min from the place I was raised ;)
More about you
Nope.
  Yup.
1/1/12
Online- 5/13/04; I person- 5/20/04 (I think)
The first time he proposed at Chili's lol. The 2nd time I basically put on FB that we were engaged and that was it lol.
No.
No.

About him
David
5/17
Peoria IL
He works on the machines in a foundry. I don't remember what it's called lol.
The first time I saw him was online, and I though "Gosh he's kinda cute" :)
We went to the movies to see Shrek 2 and then to Steak N Shake.
In the movies on our first date ;)

Your life together
Yup.
5 between us. 
For his 2 with his 1st wife, yes. Not with his oldest daughter and not with our son.
We were together 3yrs before we had him.
No.
Hmm...he used to show up at work when I was a cashier :) I liked that.
There are a lot.
Of course!
Absolutely.
Yeah.
Our son obviously.

The family
My dad likes him. I guess my mom likes him.
He likes my dad, which is a first cause I don't think any other guy ever did lol. And he likes my mom...
I guess they like me lol.
....
We both do. I get along with mine for the most part. We fight like siblings do. He doesn't see his sister.

Life in ten years:
Right here. In the house we bought.
Probably what we're doing now.
I believe so.
I don't know that now.

A little more about you:
Not really. It's kind of better :)
Yup.
Right now it's a toss up between My Last Day- Justin Moore & Just Give me a Reason- Pink.
The Backstreet Boys. Forever ;)
Blog and read.
So far it has been Disney Land in California.
My grandmother.
The girls in my mom group I think

People:
My bestie :)
My husband.
My husbands grandmother.
I don't even know.
G
I have no idea. I know a lot of people who claim to be religious but who don't act like it.
My daughter.
 
He knows who he is and there's a good chance if I ever saw him on the street I'd punch him in the face. ;)

Your thoughts:
most people.
my family. my husband. my kids. my pets. 
I'm with my kids and my husband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment