April 1, 2013

{An Easter Update!}

Hello Everyone! I hope you had an a-may-zing Easter! We had a pretty low key one this year. Well, on second thought we have a low key Easter every year.

The little boy woke me up at 7am. Obviously every kid thinks the best bet for getting their basket/stocking/ect. is to send in the baby ;)

I'll just jump right into the pictures, I know that's what you're waiting for.

Our Easter Morning!



Flying a Kite at grandma and Paw Paw's Little boy got the kite but they only wanted to fly it for a few minutes before it got boring lol.

Easter egg hunting! I only have pictures of little boy cause the others took off out the door without me lol. Little goobers.

Sorting the loot!

So there you have it folks, our Easter 2013. How was your Easter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment