December 19, 2012

{Omg She's Back Again!}

Yeah, I just did that lol.

Basically I just wanted to let anyone who might be reading this know that I'm back to blogger :). As much as I liked having a wordpress.org blog and it came with many a fancy feature, I've decided that it's time to close my treat site. There are just so many other online treat sites out there that it's impossible to get any recognition. Especially since I don't have the money or followers to help me get recognition. Either way, it's going down as soon as I change all my email addresses that are associated with that account. I so very stupidly decided to use my "company email" for pretty much everything because it was the one most often checked. Big mistake. Now I have to try to remember what major accounts are linked to that account and change them. It's a bitch let me tell you!

No worries for those that have been following me (but not commenting) I've got a facebook for my site now and I've imported all my wordpress posts :). You're not missing anything. Trust me :).

Well, I guess that's about it. I'm going to try to get back to blogging like I used to. I loved to sit and write about pretty much nothing on a daily basis what seems like forever ago but now I don't do it as often. I don't know why. Isn't like my life is that busy lol.

So Merry Christmas! And I'll be back asap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment