August 1, 2012

{3rd and 5th and Pre-K..Oh My!}


I am so not ready for this to happen this year. I just can not handle the thought of my little boy going off to school. I know I'm going to have a hard time with it. But I also know it has to be done. He has to go to school. He can't stay with only me forever, that's just not how things are done. Besides, D & I don't want him to 40yrs old and still living in the basement. That's just weird and wrong on so many levels. So I'm going to suck it up, hold back my tears (at least as far as he can see), and register my little Bug for Pre School tomorrow. *tear*

And lets not even get me started on G and the Drama Queen! Wasn't it just a few days ago that I was taking a picture of them on their first day pre school?


But now G is going into the 3rd grade (after much deliberation on how we were going to help this year. Thank God for this school district) & Drama Queen is going to be in 5th grade! Do you believe that? I know I know! It's crazy.

Friday after D gets home we're going back to school shopping! My favorite kind of shopping! I have their lists all made out and stored on my phone and as soon as I can go through Drama Queens clothes, I'll see what they need clothes wise. They don't get but an outfit or 3 (depending on the sale) right now though cause they get plenty of clothes for Christmas lol.

Just a few weeks to go now! Are you and your kiddos getting ready to head back to school?

0 comments:

Post a Comment