December 27, 2017

{Santa Has Come and Gone | What I Got My 10yr old Techie!}

You could fit what I know about video games in the cartridge of a Nintendo game.

Yeah.

So buying for Owen is not that easy. Much like Gaige, he's interested in things I have no idea about. So when it comes time to buy for him, I pretty much go off of what he asks for a little bit of a youtube research on my own. D also helps me out a little with explaining what he's going to need for certain games, devices, ect.

I think we did pretty good this year though! He ended up with everything on his list.


I knew that when kids got older, their toys got more expensive. But I wasn't prepared for it to get quite this expensive, quite this fast.

Under the tree he got:

1. PS4 VR headset and camera bundle
2. VR charging stand
3. Nerf gun
4. Huge package of Nerf bullets
5. WWE championship wrestling belt
6. 2 wrestling figures (I can't remember which lol)
7. Sony head phones (because he was using his PS4 headset and that was going to end up getting broken)
8. WWE ring with bouncing mat

He got less than the other two because the friggin' VR was $300! You don't even know how much I hyperventilated swiping my Kohl's card for that purchase.

His stocking was stuffed though!

1. Batman popsocket
2. 2 packs of airhead gum
3. Buddy Elf Funko pop figure
4. Mini Mickey Mouse bank
5. Mini stretch armstrong
6. Coal candy
7. Mini nerf gun
8. Minion tooth brush
9. Minion tooth paste
10. Harley wallet
11. Pocket knife
12. Avengers watch
13. BB8 Candy

He hasn't been downstairs but a few times since he woke up this morning. So I think he liked everything he got lol.


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment