October 3, 2017

{What's Your Guilty Pleasure? | #TagTuesday }

This weeks tag is all about guilty pleasures!

We all have them! Don't be shy! Fill out some of yours and be sure to tag me so I can read yours too!


1. TV Show: Real Housewives of Orange County. I have no idea why I watch this show. I can't handle most of their drama. Then again, if I have it on my TV I'm more likely to avoid it in real life right? I also am obsessed with 90 Day fiance: Happily Ever After?

2. Book: 50 Shades of Grey. I have an obsession. I can't handle how amazing those books are. They're not for everyone of course but I love them.

3. Song: I don't think I have one to be honest.

4. Band: I don't feel guilty about it, but Backstreet Boys.

5. Purchases: Definitely nail polish. I had so many bottles at one point I didn't have enough room to store them all. I have since gotten rid of a lot of them.

6. Activity: Well, I suppose shopping? I really don't think I feel guilty about doing that though lol.

7. Habit: I watch way too much TV.

8. Movie: Hmmm...probably Molly Ringwald movies or You've Got Mail.

9. Game on your phone: OMG. Currently I am obsessed with Cooking Craze. But I've also played all the levels of Diner Dash and I've been working my way through Kitchen Scramble for a long time.

10. Website: Facebook. Twitter.



-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment