October 10, 2017

{Super Mom Tag! | #tagtuesday }

I thought this one looked like a good "get to know me" type of tag. Just in case you're new ;). Feel free to fill it out and come back to let me know you filled it out too so I can read yours!

1. How many kids do you have?
I've got two that I birthed, and two that came with my husband.

2. What are their ages and names?
Dawn -15, Gaige- 14, Owen- 10, and Tristen- 19


3. When do you make time for a shower? Day or night?
Whenever I want? lol I never understood how someone could all day without showering. I was never that busy. If the baby was asleep I would leave the bathroom door open so I could hear them. If they were awake, I'd sit them in their bouncy seat and bring them into the bathroom with me. I can't handle not showering. I prefer to do it in the morning.

4. Do you wear makeup every day?
Lord no! I like to wear makeup, but I don't think I could wear a full face every single day.

5. Do you style your hair every day or just throw it in a pony tail?
I usually just pull it up. I used to style it every day though. When the kids were little.

6. When do you get time to style your hair or do your make up?
I do it whenever I'm about to leave the house. When they were little, I did it in the morning after I got them situated with breakfast and they were doing whatever they did in their room.

7. What is your cleaning routine? Do you clean every day?
Oh honey. I don't have a cleaning routine lol. Which is probably why my house always looks like a cyclone hit it. I usually vacuum every other day if I can. It's hard because D works nights so I don't want to wake him up. I pick up through out the day. And yell at kids to pick up their crap too. It always looks like a like a pack of wild animals lives here though.

8. Do you workout? When?
Girl. I hate exercising lol. I'm hoping with getting a job I'll start losing and getting my steps.

9. Do you ever get overwhelmed with all the responsibilities of being a mom?
Any mom that tells you she doesn't get overwhelmed or frustrated with all the stuff she has to do, is lying (or has a nanny...or doesn't actually parent her children). Sometimes I want to pack a bag and go on vacation on my own. For real. And maybe not come back lol.

10. How often do you get "me time"?
When the kids are at school. So every day lol.


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment