October 16, 2017

{That Time I was a Hooker for Halloween | Story Time!}

I'm not going to lie folks, this was a bad judgement call on my grandparents part lol.

I'm not even sure who thought it up, maybe me. Probably me.

But lets talk about the year I was a hooker for Halloween.

I'm just going to come out and say that this was a horrible idea. It was funny at the time. But who lets their thirteen year old 8th grader dress up as a hooker at all? My grandparents. Cause they were just as crazy as the thirteen year old wanting to do it lol.

I remember going down to my aunt and uncles house so that my aunt could do my makeup and hair. Which she did dramatic and teased the hell out of it.

If memory serves me correctly I wore a plaid school uniform type skirt (although I went to public school) and a mesh top with a black top under it to cover more. Still both were what the kids today would call a halter top though (we called them belly shirts). I wore over the knee socks and if I'm remembering this right some kind of boot. But I can't recall completely.

The best part of the whole thing though, was pulling up to my grandpa's gas station with my grandmother. Who had dressed up as...get this folks...a dirty old man LOL!


We ended up going to the local college to trick-or-treat (well, for the kids to).

While we were there a guy actually came up to me and asked me what I was supposed to be. I told him. No shame guys. No shame.

And I shit you guys not, he laughs and says "I know but what are you dressed up as?" Dude what?? Fourteen year old me walked away from him...thirty-four year old me would have punched him in the face and added some real blood to that fake stuff he was covered in that night.

I'm pretty sure that was also the last time I dressed up for Halloween lol.


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment